The Euphemist

Reflections on Jewish Studies and many other subjects big and little, by a perpetual student who sometimes searches a little too long for just the right word ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Christian, truth seeker, husband, son, brother & uncle, Lutheran pastor, musician (cello, etc.), Jewish Studies grad student, intellectual historian, aquarium enthusiast & pet owner, philologist, astronomer, Norwegian-American, Ford pickup driver, buffoon.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Euphemist: Cello-related Spam Magnet

It's not often that spam actually makes sense. Overnight somebody generously posted multiple versions of a cello supplies link. It looks half-way legitimate, though, of course, I must say "caveat emptor." Just one version of the link would have been enough. I'm most intrigued by the version of the comment that says "mothers day cello bags". In my 27 years as a cellist I had never, to my recollection, strung the words "mothers day cello bags" together in that order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home