The Euphemist

Reflections on Jewish Studies and many other subjects big and little, by a perpetual student who sometimes searches a little too long for just the right word ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Christian, truth seeker, husband, son, brother & uncle, Lutheran pastor, musician (cello, etc.), Jewish Studies grad student, intellectual historian, aquarium enthusiast & pet owner, philologist, astronomer, Norwegian-American, Ford pickup driver, buffoon.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

This is to pass on a hearty Thanksgiving wish to everyone out there, and to reassure all my faithful readers (there must be at least 5 or 6 of you!) that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth just yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I offer a reciprocating Thanksgiving wish to you and yours, even though I am now more proximate to Plymouth than to Plymouth Rock.

Sadly, the only turkeys I shall experience on Thursday are the uncorrigibles of my Year 9 classes.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Lutheran pastor once said, "As Christians, we expect to fall...up." Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home