The Euphemist

Reflections on Jewish Studies and many other subjects big and little, by a perpetual student who sometimes searches a little too long for just the right word ...

My Photo
Location: Minnesota, United States

Christian, truth seeker, husband, son, brother & uncle, Lutheran pastor, musician (cello, etc.), Jewish Studies grad student, intellectual historian, aquarium enthusiast & pet owner, philologist, astronomer, Norwegian-American, Ford pickup driver, buffoon.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008


This is a very brief announcement to confirm that after 6 1/2 years of blessing in South Dakota, we are now moving to Minnesota. Sometime within the next few months I may break my relative silence once again to share some piece of timeless wisdom. In the meantime, I have posted my latest Jewish Studies essays, on Modern Judaism, and they may be viewed by clicking the "My Jewish Studies Essays" link on the sidebar.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to 'God's' country, as your brother-in-law would say!

Love, Your Sister!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home