The Euphemist

Reflections on Jewish Studies and many other subjects big and little, by a perpetual student who sometimes searches a little too long for just the right word ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Christian, truth seeker, husband, son, brother & uncle, Lutheran pastor, musician (cello, etc.), Jewish Studies grad student, intellectual historian, aquarium enthusiast & pet owner, philologist, astronomer, Norwegian-American, Ford pickup driver, buffoon.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!

Holy Week is upon us, followed by the celebration of Christ's resurrection, and then we're going to be busy with some special family activities for a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd drop this note to say, "God bless you, and 'see' you in a couple of weeks." Thanks to those who have commented recently, & I hope to get back to some of those subjects. I'm also going to introduce a new recurring subject, as I'm starting to read the Septuagint, and will be sharing occasional reflections on what I read. Meanwhile, Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blessed Easter to you too. We'll be at home, seem to travel on all of the other holidays so it's nice to stay home for one.

It's been interesting to read your blog. I believe that this is the first blog I have ever perused (sp?).

Say, my sister is moving to Alexandria in June. If you have any tips about the area, let me know. Seems like a nice place to live although I only know the places to stop and eat. Would love to visit the Scandinavian store there sometime.

Daneen

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home